Friday, December 31, 2010

Closing Out 2010

Although I didn't accomplish all the goals I had set for 2010 (not from lack of effort), I did accomplish most. More importantly, I accomplished more from a personal growth standpoint then all my years combined.  I addressed a lot of fears (that had been holding me back) and took a ton of ballsy yet calculated risks that I'm confident will pay dividends in 2011 and beyond.  I had a great balance between work, "projects", and social life (a lot of sacrifice as well as a ton of fun).  I can hold my head high knowing I did everything in my power to grow spiritually and  financially. I'm especially excited about everything I have in store for 2011.

Courtesy of @suzannahscully I began 2010 with these questions in mind and I'll do the same for 2011.  


1.  What are you most proud of in the last year?
2.  If there were a newspaper headline describing this past year, what would it say? 
3.  What unfinished business do you want to resolve before the year end and when will you do it?
4.  When were you most excited about life this year?  What were you doing?  Who were you with? 
5.  Looking back, what would you have done differently?  
6.  Who most inspired you & why?  
7.  What new dream for yourself did you achieve? 
8.  Where did you let fear hold you back from a goal? 
9. What was boring to you this year that hope to change next?
10.  On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with each area of your life in past year?

Heath
Career
Money
Romance
Friends
Family
Phisical Environment
Fun & Recreation
Spiritual Growth
Self Image
Knowledge