Sunday, January 16, 2011

House Arrest

Well, not really house arrest (although it feels like it) as much as it is a self imposed curfew.  Three weeks ago I was forced to lay down the law... on myself.  Until I finish two lingering projects (websites) I have a 10pm curfew and no alcohol policy in place.  It could be a really looooong (and productive) month or two!

Project #1
This is a website created to promote my day job (commercial real estate financing).  It should be done by the end of the day (for the most part)... www.findacommercialloan.com




















Project #2
This site is the big kahuna!  I've easily logged in over a 1,000 hours on this thing (traveling website). The good news is it's almost complete and should be ready for a soft launch in the next month or less (fingers crossed)!  Super excited!!!! (four exclamation points excited)